To be a place where people experience creation and inspiration.
To be a major supporter of the creative community. To help other cities replicate this unique, nonprofit, self-funding model.
Artisan Works: A Work In Progress
Come in and watch as resident artists create their latest achievements. Immerse yourself and your guests in creativity!
- Self-funded 501(c)3 not-for profit art space that exists without government aid
- Exists within a 40,000 square foot renovated factory building
- Supports regional artists through the art incubator program
- Roughly 500,000 items in the collection
FRI 11AM - 6PM, SAT 11AM - 6PM, SUN 12PM - 5PM, or by appointment
Adults $12, Seniors $8, Students $8, Children 5 & under FREE, Members FREE
Take A Tour!
- Guided tours available for K-12 school groups and Summer camps
- Guided and self-guided tours available for college and adult groups
- Introductory public tours offered Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm
- Group tour add-ons: lunch, workshop with an artist-in- residence, scavenger hunt
During your 45 minute guided tour you will see artists at work in their studios, and many ARTISANworks treasures and theme areas: 1960’s Firehouse, Marilyn Monroe Room, Eastman Kodak Room, 1800’s French Dining Room, and Prairie Room, just to name a few.